We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

10.14.2009

This is my now!

Our day has been nothing but crazy!!!!!

And here is the culprit!

a little bit of this.........
a little bit of that.......
a fit or two.........
climbing on anything and everything........
oh, and he locked me out when I was getting the mail. It's only 2:00, imagine what could happen in the next 6 hours.

but what blue eyes you have you little cute monster!
And yes, my house still looks this way.

8 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

A have a little monster in my house too. I've stopped trying to clean my house. Every once in a while when she's asleep I'll run like mad through the house and tidy up so I can enjoy a clean house for 1 hour.

Undaunted said...

LOL, the joys of little boys! Reminds me of Alex. He was running by 10 months and didn't slow down until about 5. :) Good Luck Momma!

Laura said...

Play-do! It keeps them busy for hours. Miles was like that as a little tyke and I remember the heavenly day when he sat and played with play-do for an hour.

Tracy Nield said...

Oscar is too funny! You definitely have a "Toby" on your hands. Better you than me. You are a good mommy. Hannah knows I could lose it at any minute. Love you!

Tracy

Wendy said...

Oscar is a nut. I love it.

Michelle said...

Shawn says:Lock him in his room if he is getting into stuff then he can't climb on stuff but he could still dump all the stuff in his room so I don't know!

It's a good thing that kid is so darn adorable! I love it!

Van Horn Family said...

That is what my house looks like every day. I just clean it up when he goes to bed at night just so he can start all over in the morning. Boys will be boys.

Heather said...

that looks very similar to my day...and my mess is also still everywhere.