We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

10.07.2009

Pumpkin Patch

Every year the kids get to go to the pumpkin patch in preschool. This is our 3rd year with Miss Laura (one year with Ali and two for Charlie). Charlie was so lucky to have his Papa Head take him this year. They both had lots of fun.
Charlie doesn't like getting his picture taken lately so the deal we always make is that he can take a picture of us if we can take a picture of him. Here is his picture of grandpa or "Chops" as we like to call him.
They got to go on a hay ride and then through this maze. Charlie is the kid in the middle of the picture in RED.
He loved feeding the horses.
He got to pick out his very own pumpkin, but the deal was that the kids had to carry it out of the pumpkin patch. I think they do that so that the kids don't pick very big ones. (the pumpkins are prepaid for the field trip).
Thank you Grandpa, I had so much fun with you!!!!! -Charlie

4 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

That place is awesome! I miss Boise so much.

Undaunted said...

Aaahhh, the fun things you get to do when your hubby isn't allergic to hay. What a blast!

Lindsey said...

I love the picture of him with the pumpkin. He looks like it is all he can do to carry that pumpkin. That's right Charlie, aim high!

Mrs. Hauck said...

So cute! I am a huge fan of pumpkin patches - and picking out my very own pumpkin! Way to go Charlie!!