We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

5.27.2011

it really is a CRAZY head house

Have you ever had one of those days where you just want to pull your hair out??? Today would qualify. I was busy on the computer trying to put together a gift for Ali & Charlie's teachers (I will show that later) when I hear Oscar say, "Livy, we are being naughty." The last time I had checked on them they were watching Wallace & Gromit, sitting on the floor snacking on dry Cheerios. I ran into the living room to find water and now damp Cheerios all over my TV stand, the library movies, the bookshelf and my picture frame of Ryan and I at Prom. When they saw me they both dropped what they were doing and ran. I calmly put them both in the corner while I cleaned up the water to hopefully salvage anything from complete water damage. When done, I called Ryan asking him what I should besides sell them. After Livy's dramatic time-out (she doesn't get put in there very much because she is usually really good) and Oscar's long time-out (he gets put there a little bit more) I sat down with them and we talked calmly about what they did and how it was wrong. I fed them lunch and then put Livs the bed. When I came out I hear Oscar saying he wanted his mommy and Charlie trying to calm him down and asking him to be quiet, which tells me that he was somehow involved. I went in to find out the while doing dishes and putting the knives away Charlie thought it would be a good idea to take one over to Oscar. Oscar was telling Charlie is was called a "shark" and Charlie was getting mad and wanted him the know that it was in fact a "knife". Now Oscar has a cut on him thumb AND he had dumped out his milk all over the table and rubbing it in. ARGGGGGGGG!!!! It's just one of those days.

1 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

Oh girl...I feel your pain! If you want I'll hold you place in line at the nuthouse. Get some needed rest this weekend!