We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

1.13.2010

200th post!!!!!!!

UPDATES!!!!!

Every scrapbookers nightmare!!!! This is what I found when I came home and my uncle was watching the kids. They all needed a nap by the end of it.
And who was the culprit? Umm, let's look at the evidence......
BUSTED!!!!


Poor Livy got a head injury over the weekend
But she is healing nicely!

Charlie is just Charlie and that's why we love him.
Ryan is having fun with the kids' Christmas presents and that's why we love him too!
This is Charlie warming up with the funnies in front of my heater after his shower.
Ali is crazy and wonderful
We are all chuggin along and doing great.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

So great to hear that you are doing well. Love all the pics of the kids!

Laura said...

Great update! You guys do look great, sorry about your scrapbooking table.

Debbie Murdock said...

CRINGE...I see all those supplies and just think oh the money it cost to by everything. That's why I switched to digital.