We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

1.04.2010

Do you have too many points????

I was curling my hair this morning in my bathroom and Charlie was playing with my scale weighing himself. I jumped on and this is what he said, " WOW, you have a lot of points!"

How should I take that???? Maybe it's time to cut back on all the treats I've been stuffing.......Maybe!

This picture has nothing to do with the post I just wanted to show you their cute new outfits Grandma Head and Chops got them.

Happy New Year!!!!

7 comments:

Undaunted said...

You look great! Don't worry about your "points". LOL

Jen Gillespie said...

Few, I'm so glad to see that my child is not the only one to do wonders to my self-esteem. Cute new outfits. What little cuties.

Laura said...

I have too many points...isn't good to have a lot of points?

Love the picture, their so cute.

The Haucks said...

Kids can definitely say the darn'ed'est things!!!

If this is about winning, and you have a lot of points, then I say you are the "big" winner... Wait, that's not what I meant... oops

What I mean to say is that I think you look fabulous, especially for a mother of four! Whatever you are eating keep it up because you look awesome :)

valerie said...

That is exactly what Gavin calls them too! He asks me how many points I have, and how many he has and then how many dad has......love it.

Lindsey said...

Girl, you look great. I wish I only had as many points as you do!
Children are here to keep our vanity in check, don't you think?

Anonymous said...

So funny! My kids love to check how much they weigh on the scale and ours is a digital one so they always ignore the decimal point. So when Tatem checks in at 30.5 John III will announce that she is 305. I have to claify that Tatem doesn't weigh 305 pounds.