Poor little Charlie gets to do this for the next 30 days as a trial run. He has been having problems with asthma and we are hoping this will help. He just looks so silly.
He has two different kinds of masks so we like to switch things up a bit.
And then he passes out
just kidding, different day, but I thought it was funny. I told Charlie I thought he was tired and should have a quiet time. He continued to tell me he wasn't tired. The phone rang and 2 minutes later I found this.
Love you Charlie!!!!!!







5 comments:
I hope this helps his asthma. I probably spelled that wrong, but I hope he feels better soon. :)
I know all about those things. We have to use them on a fairly regular basis during the winter months. Good luck and keep us posted.
Poor little guy, I didn't know that he had asthma. He's a good sport for letting you take a picture!
Poor Charlie! Could he decorate his mask with monster teeth? Just an idea.
Brayden had that same mask. I actually still have it. Hopefully this helps him. Good luck
Post a Comment