We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

1.25.2010

Happy Birthday Crazy Oscar Boy!


Today my little guy is 2!!!!!!
i loved this one
i had to do another one though because you couldn't see how old he was and that is kinda the point.
this year Oscar got a tiger cake. he didn't pick it, I did, but now all he says is "tiger cake, tiger cake" he loved it.
my cute little boys-we do the boys' birthday parties together too because their birthdays are only a week and a half away.
He was so excited to get a helmet and a bike! Thanks grandma and grandpa johnson
Oscar was really good at blowing out his candles. so good that we had to light them 3 times.
All the kids with grandma and grandpa johnson
i loved this one
today it is an indoor bike
Oscar and Charlie both got matching comforters from grandma head. We thought it would be a good time to make the switch to the big boy bed.
he was so happy to have a pillow
he didn't seem to mind the bar as much I thought he would.
and this was him on the first night, it only took an hour and a half.
this was Oscar today during his nap. He is doing pretty good.
This is Oscar today when we gave him the family presents


this one is fuzzy, but I thought it was cute.
I know I may complain about Oscar, but he really is wonderful. He just seemed to have eaten the Energizer bunny. He is always on the go, very adventurous, curious, has no fear, and most of all "NO BRAKES". That is what it says on his new bike and we thought it fit Oscar perfect. We love you buddy, Happy Birthday!!!!!

3 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

You're little guy is growing so fast...the safety bar is a cool idea...I don't think I've ever seen that before. May have to do some research for my own.

Laura said...

Oh, I miss my Oscar. His little smile is infectious. Happy Birthday buddy.

Lindsey said...

He is growing up so fast. Happy Birthday Oscar!