Another birthday, another mug shot. What a cutie!!!!
We celebrated Charlie's birthday yesterday because Dad has to work late today.
We took the kids to Monkey Bizness. They had the best time ever!
I could barely get any pictures of these kids because they were jumping around so much, but I did manage to get this cute one!
Ryan and I took Oscar and Livy down the big slide, they loved it
What a little monkey!
They had a good kiddie area that Osc and Liv loved
Look at Charlie smiling in the background. These kids were in heaven.
Charlie took this picture of me (that is a burp rag hanging out of my pocket)
What a happy birthday boy!!!!
They had so much fun!
We also took Charlie to Build-A-Bear. He was too busy building his bear that all I could get was a thumbs up.
He loved it and was having so much fun
Daddy and Charlie are cleaning his moose at the cleaning and fluffing station
Then they made the birth certificate
So much fun!!!!!
Introducing......Moosey!
He lights up and sings happy birthday and yes it is a Christmas moose. What more do you want in January? Charlie has been playing with Moosey non-stop and has thanked me for taking him there about a dozen times.
Our donut tradition continues but unfortunately the kids wanted it at 6:45 this morning so I got no picture and we didn't even do a candle. Oh well, we still have the family birthday party for the candles.
Here is proof that he had his donut this morning!
Charlie, you are my favorite 5 year old boy in the world. You are sweet and kind and happy and funny. You make me laugh every day. I love you, I love you, I love you and I am so happy I get to play with you every day. Thanks for being a great kid.
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!







2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLIE! We love you!
Looks like a fun place to go. I am glad Charlie has such a good birthday. We love you Charlie!
Post a Comment