This boy is hilarious!!!!
We were finishing up scripture study the other night. We try to talk about it when we are done so that everyone knows what we were suppose to learn. Ryan caught Charlie off guard because he knew he wasn't listening and asked him this question: "Charlie, why do you think the Lamanites chose to be bad?"
Charlie's response: "because they are lame. Get it? The Lamanites are LAME."
We couldn't stop from laughing. The best part, Charlie was really serious.








3 comments:
They are LAME!!! I mean who wouldn't want to stick with Nephi, he could build boats!
Love it!!! He is quite the charmer too, with that sweet smile he ALWAYS has in your pics :)
also, love the ode to your man. The pic idea is AWESOME. I may steal it someday, when I have the energy to do something that creative!
Maggie is precious :)
LOL, sounds like something Alex would say. Like "I don't want my eggs with puss in the middle." ;O
Post a Comment