We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

5.02.2011

Maggie

Here is our precious angel.

Maggie was born on April 30, 2011 at 1:51 p.m. She weighed 7 lb. 5 oz. and was 20 1/2 " long. I have lots more details and tons more pictures to share but I am busy busy busy as you can imagine. Maggie and I are both doing great.

More to come............

7 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

Ahhhhh...such a precious doll! Glad you guys are doing well...much love sent your way!

Heather said...

She is so cute! Well done! :0)

Waters said...

Maggie is beautiful. I asked Alvin at the Stake Primary baptism on Saturday if you had her her and he said yes and that he just had to go down and see before the baptism. I was excited because I was kind of one of the first ones to know. :)
I cant wait to read all the details. love you Tiff!

Kaylene said...

That is one beautiful baby!

Kellie Patterson said...

So beautiful!!! Congratulations!

Julie Graham said...

Yeah!! Congratulations! I look forward to seeing more (when you find time!) I am so glad to hear you are both doing great! I found more information on another blog linked to yours and I love her name, very pretty! She's a cutie.
Love, Julie :)
"The Joy of Life is to Love!"

Michelle said...

She IS precious! Glad she is here!