We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

5.07.2011

Maggie's first photo shoot

I took these pictures with my new camera using our chair and some tablecloths from our wedding. A little editing in iphoto and viola! They turned out pretty cute. It helps when you have a cute subject to begin with.



Love you Miss Maggie!!

9 comments:

fossilphoto.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations!!! Maggie is so adorable, and I love her name. Fun to read the birth story and see all the pictures. To me it looks so normal that you have FIVE kids(that's quite a bit!)...you have your hands full, but will have such fun memories, ahhh, I just love it!!!

Fossil Photo / Curtis and Shauna said...

Oops, that was me! Shauna

Van Horn Family said...

She is so cute. I will bring my little boy over for his photo shoots by the way :)

Jeanae and Mike said...

Oh, she is just GORGEOUS!!! I can hardly wait to get there and love on her!

casa chandler said...

Beautiful photo shoot! Good job! She is such a beauty!

Debbie Murdock said...

Such an adorable little sweetheart!! Great photos Tiff!

Undaunted said...

She sure is a cutie! What a wonderful new addition to you home. Don't forget to add her to your header. ;) Hope you are getting some rest.

George and Caralee said...

Those look like professional photos and she is GORGEOUS!!!!

Waters said...

Great photo skills Tiff! You have one wicked awesome camera and Im jelous. You have one beautiful daughter too.


oh and another thing too, my neices name is Magnolia and we call her Maggie too. Her nick name is maggie moo (her nickname came before the icecream place). Her older sister couldnt say maggie but said Moo Moo.
I love the name maggie!