We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

5.10.2011

so, what exactly do you do all day????

Well, thanks for asking. Besides look at this adorable mug.......
we've had great grandma visit....
and more grandmas & grandpas (gma& gpa Johnson with GREAT gma & gpa Woodland from California).....
we have taken our fair share of siestas......
and copied daddy (this was soon after the above picture).......
we play a little "dress-up"......
I had a really great Mother's Day (this was Sunday morning).......
we play with uncle Toby and cousins on grandma's trampoline.......
we take more naps....
and more naps....
We had some loved visitors bring some yummy food for us......
another photo shoot....or two....or three. She is going to get sick of this camera soon.....
and what does Maggie think of all this CRAZINESS at the crazy head house????
she doesn't want to talk about it.

3 comments:

Undaunted said...

That is so cute. :) She is going to be one love little bit. Congratulations again on your beautiful family.

Laura said...

Oscar is the cutest carebear ever! And apparently at your house if you take a nap, you get the baby. So fun. You are amazing, I can't believe you have time to blog.

Debbie Murdock said...

I thought that was Oscar in the bear suit. Maggie is such a cutie! I hope no one has ever asked you what do you do all day. Matt I think asked once when coming home and I about flipped a lid. Granted it was his tone of voice that set me off...needless to say that question has never been repeated.