Is being addicted to couponing a bad thing????? Maybe when you come home from Albertsons and are just so excited about the great deals you got that you just HAD to blog about it at midnight. There were so many great deals at Albertsons. A big thanks and shout out to everyone that gives me their coupons and especially to my sista, Tracy who sent me TONS of double coupons this week. Here's what I got:
4 boxes of Carnation Instant Breakfast
2 boxes South Beach granola bars
4 Easy Macs
8 boxes of Mac n Cheese
3 boxes of Hamburger Helpers
6 boxes of brownies
3 Grill Mates seasoning
3 salad dressing
3 salad spritzers
2 4-packs of Light n Fit yogurt
6 chocolate milks
5 bottles of Dove shampoo/conditioner
2 packages of Chinet plates
2 packages of Chinet clear cups
2 packages of Chinet hot chocolate cups
1 Jet dry
and the BIG one......
24 packages of Oscar Meyer Weiners (The rest are in the brown box under the other hot dogs in the picture)
Do you have ANY idea how much this would have cost me?????
$257.04
I know that sounds crazy!!!!!!
Wanna know how much I paid????
*
*
*
*
*
$23.94
It was just too awesome to not share! I love Albertsons doublers!







5 comments:
WOW! Great Job Lady!
You are my hero!
I am with you about the doublers, they are awesome!! I got some great deals too, but forgot to take a picture before putting them away. Albertson's may be expensive, but they have some killer deals!
Whoa, you rock Tiff!
Toni
Boy do I need to figure out this couponing thing! I could use a grocery bill like that.
WAY TO GO!
Post a Comment