I am so excited, we are leaving to go to Twin Falls and then off to Lagoon on Thursday!!!!!! We are taking the older 3 and leaving poor Livy behind, sorry Liv. Don't worry, she will have lots of fun and get TONS of attention from her grandma johnson. Ali also gets her cast off tomorrow. I probably won't have time to write about it so it will have to wait until we get back. Catch y'all in a few days. We will be back on Sunday.
*******UPDATE******
Ali actually didn't get her cast off today. The doctor said another 5 days would do her good. He was only a little concerned with the fact that we were going to Lagoon. I called and they said that she should be able to go on all the rides as long as the cast doesn't get in the way of the restraint for the ride. She was mad at first and then a few minutes later while I was making the next appointment I saw a little tear fall down her cheek. When we got in the car I told it was ok to cry and to just let it out. Wow, she really did let it out. Poor girl, she was just so sad and disappointed. But he did say that her arm looked great, it would just be better if it had a little longer.
****************
OH, we gave Ryan's dad his Father's day present early. Here it is, only we framed it for him. Ryan had his dad go with him on the last scout camp-out and they saw an eagle there. They all admired it so much. This was a picture that they got of it. We decided to put this together for him. I was looking for a good eagle poem but couldn't find one good enough to define Ryan's dad so I made one up myself. Ryan helped out on this one though.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all you great dads. I only wish I could tell my own daddy happy father's day. I know my kids have the best dad ever. Thanks Ryan for all you do, you are spectacular. I love you!







7 comments:
Woohoo!!! Have fun and watch out for those crazy Utah drivers. Seriously it has been raining on and off here so bring a jacket :) Hopefully the sun will make an appearance for you guys.
What a beautiful poem!
Have fun at Lagoon!
Have a great time! Be safe and we will enjoy the story when you get back. :)
Have a fabulous trip!
Your poetry is so wonderful. :)
Poor Ali.
I hope that you guys have a good time on your trip.
We're hoping to do Lagoon later this summer. It's a "pre-mission tradition."
Hannah had to leave her last cast on for an extra week, too. She actually started feeling sick when they took it off and got feeling better when they put it back on.
WELL????? Was it a blast? Can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment