We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

6.03.2009

A NEW "DO"



I don't have a "before" picture so I just found this cute one that was taken a couple of weeks ago when Ali was letting her nails dry outside.
Here's the pile of hair that looks like a small dead animal.
TA-DA!!!!!! It is a nice new cut for summer. The main reason why we both like shorter hair is because she doesn't have to do as much with it and I don't have to fight her about it or listen to her whine while I comb her messy moppy hair. And yes, I did it myself. I was a little worried at the beginning, but it turned out pretty good. I asked Ali if she liked it and if she thought I did a good job. This was her relpy, "I love it and you did a WAY good job." What a nice little girl.

2 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

Very cute!! And AMEN on the whining thing...that's why we chopped off Maryn's hair.

Jen Gillespie said...

very cute new do! God job mom.