First of all I need to tell you that about 2 seasons ago my oldest 2 children, along with myself and Ryan, came to love watching "The Biggest Loser". They would look forward to it all day. Their favorite parts were the challenges and the weigh-ins. They loved seeing how much everyone lost and repeating the numbers a dozen times to each other. During the show the kids would always comment if we happen to have the same colored shirt on that we were on the same team or that they were on the same team as some of the biggest loser contestants. After the show was over Charlie became obsessed with being on the same team with as many people as possible. He would come to me in the morning already dressed and ask me to wear a certain color that day and dress the other kids in that color also. Yesterday, this is how we looked. I took the picture because I wasn't on their team.
Go BLUE team!!!!
So cute!!!
These are the teams for today.
Pink team!
They are on the same team a lot without even trying.
All day Charlie will say, "go orange team".
I LOVE it!!!!!!!








5 comments:
Go Crazy Head Team!!! Our family LOVES The Biggest Loser, too...we think of them as our "friends" and can't wait to see them every Tues. We are SO sad that the season is over, but we are excited for another one to begin!!! Go, Fight, Win!!!
Adorable! I love the blue team pic with the three oldest! What sweeties.
That's awesome! What a fun thing to do all together! And way to go Ryan for getting in on the action too...I'd probably have to twist my husband's arm like crazy to get him to participate with everyone else like that. What good parents you are!
We also love the biggest loser. And I have to say the blue team is looking good. Ryan how much weight have you lost? Go Ryan
I love that! I would be on your team any old day! What color do we wear tomorrow?!
Post a Comment