We are a HAPPY family!!!!

We are a HAPPY family!!!!

6.26.2009

a little Livy love and Ali's newly-shaped arm

I feel really bad because I was informed that there are no new pictures of my adorable little Livy. Sorry Liv, here ya go!
This is her 6 month picture with the  infamous Tony.
She makes the funny faces.
She's not so happy, but I just loved this picture.
*********************************************************

Ali got her cast off, finally. It was such a happy day.

This looks so much better than the question mark shaped arm she had just 4 weeks ago.
The doctor have her no warning whatsoever, he just started cutting. Your should have seen her face, I have never seen her so scared. I didn't get it on camera though, sorry. It was really cool how he cut it off though.
He used this tool to pry it open. It sounded like he was cracking a nutshell.
She was helping him pull it off.
Admiring her newly shaped arm.
What a goofer!

4 comments:

Jen Gillespie said...

Cute pics of Liv. She looks like a mini Oscar! Good job Allie! What a brave girl.

Undaunted said...

I love pictures of crying babies, they are so much more true to form sometimes. Glad Ali got her cast off, that will make the summer easier.

valerie said...

Livy's face is priceless...love it!
Ali's arm looked a little weak after having that cast off, but I'm sure by now she is SOOO happy to have it off!

Melissa said...

You have the cutest kids!